THAT MAN who hangs around with my owner is always telling me I stink. I think that's a little unfair because I do get washed once a month by a lovely man who comes to visit with a car and a little trailer who washes me, dries me and gives me a biscuit.
I think THAT MAN may be referring to the little eruptions that emanate from my rear end every so often. Even so, still unfair criticism! Because I have a delicate stomach, and I get no say in what I get fed. I have to eat whatever is put in front of me (and being a dog, always finish it, even if it is a bit ordinary).So sometimes, a smell comes out of my rear end. But it's not such a bad smell. Sometimes my nose is VERY close when this happens, (being a dog and all, I like to lick, you get what I'm saying?) and it's not so bad.
In fact it smells pretty much like whatever I have eaten (you know the old saying, what goes in, must come out). I find beans and cauliflower to be the worst offenders.
On rare occasions, I must admit, it is a bit too powerful. That's when I get up from my bed for no apparent reason (to you) and go for a bit of a walk around the house. By the time I get back, the air has cleared a bit.
But the worst times, are when THAT MAN seems to let one go (apart from the smell, I can see him shift a little to one side, and raise up one butt cheek a bit), and then he tries to blame me! I quite enjoy that smell. But he jumps up and waves his arms and yells at me and puts me outside. As if my owner can't tell the difference between his little gas bubbles and mine. But to save him from embarrassment, she lets him get away with it.
I think he should just learn to enjoy it. Maybe if he learned to lick himself a bit more, he would relax a bit.
Big licks to your face, and lots of love from Kenny the spotted wonder dog
No comments:
Post a Comment