Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Upset stomach

My owner gave me some great food over the long Easter weekend. Roast lamb leftovers, roast duck leftovers, all sorts of yummy stuff (although she keeps refusing to give me chocolate, I don't know why, it smells GREAT).

But, to try to put it delicately, all that rich food has given me a bit of an upset stomach. So each night when I go down into my bedroom under the house (which THEY like to think is their workshop, but I prefer to call my bedroom), I'm afraid I have had a little accident. Its not my fault, I'm locked in there, but then in the morning THEY are really angry with me. I don't see what the problem is, its nothing that a roll of toilet paper and some air freshener wont fix.

Well my diet is back to the usual now so perhaps my delicate stomach will recover soon and these little accidents will stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment